Friday, May 06, 2011

I wonder if I can actually make a go of this

I doubt it.

It is time for my yearly post!

I don't really know what to say. There is nothing really occurring worth talking about. Bin Laden's dead. That's good.

A bunch of chumps got together in South Carolina for a "debate" Not one of those guys will be president. That's also good.

I probably should be on twitter, but meh. I prefer the longer form.

I would like to give a shout out to my 15 readers from last month. woot! woot!

The goal for me at this point is to have regular posts about something relevant. Of course, that has been the goal for months, if not years.

On the local front, despite the assurances of the former local Executive Director, the redistricting plan that was passed by the Missouri Legislature over the veto of the Governor did screw the Democratic party.

Shocking!

In other important news, Mizzou had 2 top ten, first round, Draft picks for the NFL. Here's hoping the NFL gets it together in time for the fall. Smith and Gabbert should make us proud!

No comments: